The adventures of a Westcoast boy and a Midwestern Jewish girl as they discover the truth beneath the myths of the South, embrace rural life by starting a sustainable farm, and learn how to teach sociology.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Short and sweet

I've got lots on my mind lately and am working on a couple of blog posts--one about work-family balance and one about religion. I know, heavy topics. But, since our life of late has been consumed by trying to understand Evelyn's sleep schedule and needs I haven't made much progress on either of those posts.

To keep you all entertained until I can come up with something more interesting to write about I bring you Evelyn at 4 months! This kid is seriously adorable.
4mos

5 comments:

  1. Grandmom is bursting her buttons, Granddad is "kvelling."

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Grandmom d'EJ = Grandmom of Evelyn and Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I miss her so much... Is that weird?

    Just wondering, did you buy her that orangutan before or after she was born? Because the hair is just too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie! And the orangutan IS perfect!

    (No, I'm her COUSIN Franny, not her Aunt Franny...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alisha--she misses you too. If only she would work things out to be awake long enough for a play date. The orangutan was actually Phil's from high school! That it matches her hair is one of those strange coincidences-like her birthday being the same as the random day we picked 4 years ago to be our cat's birthday...

    Good to hear from you Cousin Fran!

    ReplyDelete